Monday, July 30, 2007

Do The W.A.L.E.D.A.N.C.E. (Wale + Justice)



It's been a while since I've posted on this site and plus I'm sure no one really reads this, but I know I just had to share this track on here. There's this new rap-cat out of D.C. who goes by the name Wale, who just released a mixtape with DJ Nick Catchdubs recently called 100 Miles & Running (cop it here).

Wale hasn't had a proper full-length released, but if you want a taste of someone who can save hip-hop, don't let Wale pass you by. The 100 Miles mixtape features his lyrical stylings over songs you know and love, including some Mark Ronson productions, as well as a Justice "D.AN.C.E." rap-over track that I love and wanted to share. Just DO IT!


Wale - "W.A.L.E.D.A.N.C.E."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DMV d.a.n.c.e